Make a Donation
Allies relies on the generosity of friends like you. Here is just a sample of what your contribution could do:
- $50 could provide a client with one month of transportation to and from mental health appointments
- $75 could provide a client free HIV, STI and hepatitis C testing
- $125 could provide a doctor visit for an uninsured patient in our clinic
Ways to Give
Allies gratefully accepts financial support through a number of vehicles. You can choose what is right for you.
- Online: Simply click the give button to make your gift via credit/debit card
- United Way/Workplace campaigns: Designate Allies for Health + Wellbeing for all or portion of your contribution.
- Gift of Securities or Planned Gifts: To make a gift using one of these vehicles, please contact our Chief Development Officer at 412-345-0591.
- US Mail: Mail your check made payable to Allies for Health + Wellbeing to: 5913 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh PA, 15206
Allies also participates in online giving platforms such as Amazon Smile, GiveGab, Paypal, Humble Bundle and Pittsburgh Gives.
(Give Your Time and Attention)
There are many ways you can be an Ally. From community outreach, spreading awareness, onsite volunteering, to in-kind skill donation, your hands and brains can make a difference. It doesn’t take much to get involved, just fill out our Volunteer Application and tell us which of the following you are interested in:
- Volunteer (General)
Join us in the office; we could always use a hand.
- Register for STI/HIV Screening at an Event
Throwing an event? Allies can provide free testing to make your event cause worthy.
- Join the Allies Pro-Bono Legal Network
The Pro-Bono Legal Network manages cases that change people’s lives. Join today if you offer legal services or know someone that does.
- Be a Buddy
Share your time with someone living with HIV. A listening ear and friend can go a long way.
- Allies Student Ambassador for Health + Wellbeing
Raise awareness about the importance of safe sex on your campus.
Be An Ally, and fill out the Volunteer Application
Do you still have questions about what volunteer opportunity is right for you? Call 412-345-7456 to talk to our Community Relations Coordinator.
Be an Ally by staying informed and sharing your knowledge with others. Learn about latest treatment and prevention techniques for HIV, hepatitis c and STIs and share these with your circle of friends. Follow us on social media and share our posts with others. Sign up for the Allies e-newsletters to keep abreast of what’s going on.